Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
47G is a leading industry association dedicated to advancing the aerospace, defense, and cyber ecosytem in Utah. We play a vital role in fostering collaboration, promoting innovation, and advocating for our member companies’ interests. Our organization hosts events, connects key stakeholders, and drives initiatives that contribute to the growth and success of our industry.
As Marketing Manager, you will be a critical member of our team, contributing to the execution and strategic direction of our brand, marketing, and events. You will play a pivotal role in enhancing our association’s visibility, driving member engagement, and advocating for our industry. This position requires a dynamic marketing pro who is willing to cultivate a deep understanding of the aerospace and defense sector. This position reports up to organization’s Chief Operating Officer.
Brand Strategy and Management:
- In collaboration with the COO, develop and execute a comprehensive brand strategy to enhance the association’s visibility and reputation within the aerospace and defense industry.
- Ensure consistency in messaging, branding, and positioning across all communication channels.
- Monitor and assess brand performance and make data-driven adjustments as needed.
Marketing Strategy and Campaigns:
- Create and lead marketing campaigns that promote association events, initiatives, and member companies.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget, optimizing resources for maximum impact.
- Utilize digital marketing, social media, email marketing, and other channels to reach and engage target audiences.
Event Planning and Promotion:
- In collaboration with the COO, oversee the marketing and promotion of industry events, conferences, and trade shows organized by the association.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful event planning and execution.
- Evaluate event outcomes and make recommendations for improvement.
Brand and Marketing Strategy for Stakeholders:
- Consult with 47G members and stakeholders to help them improve their brand strategy.
- Advise 47G members and stakeholders on marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, develop greater trust with their stakeholders, and drive new business opportunities.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Over time build a high-performing marketing and communications team
- Set clear objectives, provide guidance, and foster a culture of collaboration and innovation.
- Conduct performance evaluations and professional development planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Marketing and brand management experience, with a strong interest in the aerospace, defense, and cyber industries; or related sectors.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- 13 paid holidays per year
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A supportive and mission-driven work environment
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for the aerospace, defense or cyber, and you are ready to drive our brand and marketing efforts to new heights, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join us in shaping the future of our industry and advocating for its success on a global scale.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume, cover letter, and links to relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org
47G is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Note: This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and does not imply a contract of employment. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, duties, or responsibilities associated with the role.